1️. Vai trò:
- Making Annual Plan of Action (POA);
- Implementing the activities in Child Management fields: Home-visiting, ACL, APR, gift money & letter, annual gift, new child;
-In charge of Child Sponsorship fields: Health check, Special case;
- Preparing, making proposal, plan, implementation, monitoring and evaluation, reporting;
- Contact/Deal with related local partners to facilitate the implementation of activities;
- Regularly reporting on activities/events or when required to the PIC of activities and project manager;
- Cooperating with other divisions in the office to implement the activities effectively;
- Actively consulting HO for efficiency and adjustment of the activities/programs (if any)
2️. Yêu cầu:
- Education: College or University degree in Social Work, Community Development and othe related fields.
- Work experience: Minimum 1 year of similar role; Have experience and skill in making plan and implementing activity
- Work in group or work independently;
- Good communication and presentation skill;
- Able to work under high pressure;
- Prefer candidate with good computer skill and English
3️. Ứng tuyển: https://ngorecruitment.org/od-officer-operation-officer-gni…
Good Neighbors is an international, non-profit humanitarian organization that plans, implements and raises funds for the provision of services in child education, community development, health, sanitation, and disaster relief projects. Currently Good Neighbors has works in 37 countries, supporting approximately 17 million people, including about 10 million children.
Good Neighbors International in Vietnam (GNI) is implementing Community Development Projects (CDP) based on child sponsorship in 4 provinces: Ha Giang, Tuyen Quang, Hoa Binh and Thanh Hoa. GNI in Vietnam sponsors about 10,000 children and implements community development projects (CDP) in education, water & sanitation, income generation sectors in 6 different areas of Vietnam.
Credit: Việc làm tại các tổ chức phi chính phủ - NGO recruitment