Organization: Max Planck Institute for Dynamics and Self-Organization
Fellowship Level: Research assistant/Doctoral/Postdoctoral
Physics, Mathematics, Statistics, Epidemiology, Computer Science, Theoretical Biology
Fellowship amount: Varies
Eligibility: Open to all nationalities
For PhD positions:
- Master’s degree, Bachelor (Honours) or comparable in in the quantitative sciences, e.g. Physics, Mathematics, Statistics, Epidemiology, Computer Science or Theoretical Biology.
- Background in Physics, Complex Systems & Neural Networks.
- Fluency in English and programming experiences.
- Desire to immerse in interdisciplinary research.
- The PhD position is limited to three years.
- Apply online with the reference no and submit a CV, a motivation letter (requirements below), a transcript of records (university and high school), a list of publications and contacts of up to three referees.
Consider these questions in motivation letter:
- Did you already do some modelling on COVID-19? If yes, please describe briefly.
- What research projects/questions about COVID-19 spread do you have in mind?
- What programming languages do you speak? How fluent are you in them?
- Link to your scientific web page or google.scholar profile, if available.
- Briefly describe your background in statistics (if any).
- Briefly describe your background in dynamical systems (if any).
- Briefly describe your background in scientific modelling (if any).
- Briefly describe your background in science communication (if any).
- Written applications will not be sent back.
- Apply for this job: https://www.mpg.de/jobboard
Nguồn: Học bổng Tiến Sĩ - PhD Scholarships